- 1 Sentences And Its Types
- 2 Parts Of Speech
- 3 Articles
- 4 Agreement Of Subject And Verb
- 5 Tenses
- 6 Active And Passive Voice
- 7 Direct And Indirect Speech
- 8 Punctuation
- 9 Future Time Reference
- 10 Modals
- 11 Nominalisation
- 12 Phrases And Its Types
- 13 The Participle
- 14 Clauses
- 15 Connectors
- 16 Degrees Of Comparison
- 17 Determiners
- 18 Gerunds
- A. An Exemplary Leader (Unit 1: People)
- B. A Burglary Attempt (Unit 1: People)
- C. Can You Know People You Haven't Met? (Unit 1: People)
- A. The Final Flight (Unit 2: Adventure)
- B. The Sound Of The Shell (Unit 2: Adventure)
- C. Ordeal In The Ocean (Unit 2: Adventure)
- A. The Indian Rhinoceras (Unit 3: Environment)
- B. Save Mother Earth (Unit 3: Environment)
- C. Save The Tiger (Unit 3: Environment)
- A. Radio Show (Unit 4: The Class IX Radio And Video Show)
- B. Video Show (Unit 4: The Class IX Radio And Video Show)
- A. Bermuda Triangle (Unit 5: Mystery)
- B. The Invisible Man (Unit 5: Mystery)
- C. The Tragedy Of Birlstone (Unit 5: Mystery)
- D. Harry Potter (Unit 5: Mystery)
- A. Tom Sawyer (Unit 6: Children)
- B. Children Of India (Unit 6: Children)
- C. Children And Computers (Unit 6: Children)
- D. Life Skills (Unit 6: Children)
- E. We Are The World (Unit 6: Children)
- A. Grandmaster Koneru Humpy Queen Of 64 Squares (Unit 7: Sports And Games)
- B. Its Sports Day (Unit 7: Sports And Games)
- C. Hockey And Football (Unit 7: Sports And Games)
- F.1 How I Thought My Grandmother To Read, By Sudha Murty (FICTION)
- F.2 A Dog Named Duke, By William D. Ellis (FICTION)
- F.3 The Man Who Knew Too Much, By Alexander Baron (FICTION)
- F.4 Keeping It From Harold, By P.G. Wodehouse (FICTION)
- F.5 Best Seller, By O. Henry (FICTION)
- P.1 The Brook, By Alfred Lord Tennyson (POETRY)
- P.2 The Road Not Taken, By Robert Frost (POETRY)
- P.3 The Solitary Reaper, By William Wordsworth (POETRY)
- P.4 Lord Ullin's Daughter, By Thomas Campbell (POETRY)
- P.5 The Seven Ages, By William Shakespeare (POETRY)
- P.6 Oh,I Wish I'd Looked After Me Teeth, By Pam Ayres (POETRY)
- P.7 Song Of The Rain By Kahlil Gibran (POETRY)
- D.1 Villa For Sale, By Sacha Guitry (DRAMA)
- D.2 The Bishop's Candlesticks, By Norman Mckinnell (DRAMA)
- 1. Gulliver's Travels By Jonathan Swift (NOVELS)
- 2. Three Men In A Boat By Jerome K. Jerome (NOVELS)
- Sample Paper
- Study Techniques
Diversity In Living Organisms
- The test will consist of maximum 20 questions of equal marks.
- To begin the test click on “Start Test” Button.
- To attempt a question - select options given below the question & submit.
- Next question will appear automatically.
- If you are not aware of the answer click on “Skip” Tab & the next question will appear.
- You can attempt the skipped questions later by clicking on the right bar.
- Questions once attempted cannot be reattempted.
- To exit click on “Finish” tab.
|Diversity In Living Organisms Page no.80 :||Q-1Q-2|
|Diversity In Living Organisms Page no.82 :||Q-1Q-2Q-3|
|Diversity In Living Organisms Page no.83 :||Q-1Q-2|
|Diversity In Living Organisms Page no.85 :||Q-1Q-2Q-3|
|Diversity In Living Organisms Page no.88 :||Q-1Q-2Q-3|
|Diversity In Living Organisms Page no.94 :||Q-1Q-2Q-3Q-4|
|Diversity In Living Organisms (Main Exercise) Page no.97 :||Q-1Q-2Q-3Q-4Q-5Q-6|
Login to Master Mind Online Study
Enter the email you used in your Master Mind Online Study profile.
A password reset link will be sent to you by email.
This Content is for Paid Members Only.
Currently you are a free member of Master Mind Online Study.
To Purchase online course, DVD, Books and more please check purchase.